SYM Owners Forum Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYM Owners Forum Club

Anda pemilik motor SYM? Ingin berkongsi pengalaman/pengetahuan teknikal dan sebagainya? Bincangkannya di SYM Owners Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upgrading My Evo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allanps1
Newbie Lesen L
Newbie Lesen L

Upgrading My Evo Empty
PostSubject: Upgrading My Evo   Upgrading My Evo EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 am

Hi guys,

Managed to get my hands on some Kevlar belting. Quite cheap some more. Anyone interested can contact Lee Panjang (Rusli Osman) 019-5194429. VTS belting pun ada.

Looking to get a full set of Malossi variator, clutch assembly, spring and rollers.

Upgrading My Evo Beltin10

Update:
On Saturday 6/4/13, I installed the Malossi Multivar variator set and also their Delta clutch system and my initial reaction was how much smoother the bike was from stationary to moving speed. Also in gear acceleration was better and there is lesser engine braking compared to stock.
Had a chance to try it on he highway as I was coming back from Penang and overall a lot less vibration from the transmission and very smooth all the way to 160 km/h (bike speedo). However, disappointed that there is no change in the gearing as the range is exactly the same as the stock. Needed something with longer gearing. Stock RPM 7k is 130 km/h on the speedo and after changing also the same.
Quality of the products are excellent from the materials used to the fit and finish.
Back to top Go down
myi
Newbie Lesen L
Newbie Lesen L
myi

Upgrading My Evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrading My Evo   Upgrading My Evo EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:55 am

Price...lifetime distance?
Back to top Go down
allanps1
Newbie Lesen L
Newbie Lesen L

Upgrading My Evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrading My Evo   Upgrading My Evo EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:40 pm

myi wrote:
Price...lifetime distance?

Price is less than 200 but don't know about the distance it can last. The difference is that it won't break so easily.

If you want to know more, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/symowner/ and look for Rusli Osman Lee Panjang. Also have for VTS. He also got "toyol" for VTS where you can have longer gearing.
Back to top Go down
myi
Newbie Lesen L
Newbie Lesen L
myi

Upgrading My Evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrading My Evo   Upgrading My Evo EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 am

alway PM him ...my FB Yasim Ismail...

and no Mr T yet for Vts 250...still RnD...
Some time prefer this forum for ease of searching compare FB have to scroll down...5555
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upgrading My Evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrading My Evo   Upgrading My Evo Empty

Back to top Go down

Upgrading My Evo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYM Owners Forum Club :: Sembang Teknikal SYM :: Sembang Teknikal SYM EVO 250-
Jump to: